Summer is here in Louisiana! Sweaty armpits don’t have to be thanks to Botox / Dysport Treatments!
Hyperhidrosis is what excessive underarm sweating is called. With this Baton Rouge summer heat, many are experiencing hyperhidrosis and we at Finesse Medical Aesthetics are here to help.
Botox and Dysport have been used to effectively treat hyperhidrosis or sweaty underarms with great results. Let us share some of what we know with all of you.
Frequently asked questions regarding treating sweaty underarms:
- How do you get rid of sweaty armpits with Botox or Dysport?
- We do microinjections in a grid like pattern in your underarm area.
- Does the treatment hurt?
- There is only mild discomfort as we numb prior to the injections and we have experience treating this area. Patients are encouraged to let us know if a break during the injections is required however most do not need to take a break during the treatment.
- How long does it take for a Botox or Dysport treatment in the underarms?
- Approximately 10 minutest of actual injection time to treat both underarms. However, you will be scheduled for a full 45mins in order to review the treatment plan, do a health history, do a physical exam of the area, review the consents and to prep the area being treatment.
- How long with the treatment last?
- Most patients say their treatment lasts from 9month to 1 year.
- What are the aftercare instructions?
- It is recommended not to work out or do any activity that would cause sweating for the remainder of the day. That’s it, it is that easy.
- How much does it cost?
- Regular price is $1000 for both underarms however during the month of June, Finesse Medical Aesthetics is offering hyperhidrosis or sweaty underarm treatment with Botox or Dysport for $800. That is a $200 savings.
- Do I have to do anything before I come in for my treatment?
- No, come as you are and we will walk you through the procedure.
If you still have questions on how to treat your underarms for sweating, we would be happy to answer them during a complimentary consultation. Call us at 225-278-5787 to schedule with us today.